INASP and Politics & Ideas invite government agencies to participate in an opportunity to improve the use of knowledge in policy through the application of a new diagnostic tool. This tool can help agencies clearly understand the current state of knowledge use to inform policy, identify windows of opportunity for change, prioritize areas for improvement and co-design feasible change plans.
This call is looking for committed change makers that are eager to initiate a process of change in their organizations or support a process that has already started. Applications are welcome from:
1. Individual government agencies
2. Government agencies and local policy research institutions (think tank, university centre, policy research institute, etc.) submitting joint proposals
Participating government agencies will get:
- A comprehensive and systematic diagnosis of their production and use of knowledge to inform policy
- A document with prioritized areas for change
- A tailored change plan, with concrete activities and methods to address the prioritized areas of change
In order to apply first read the terms of reference and then complete this online form for applying to this call. Also, for both types of proposals (individual government agency or joint proposal), email to email@example.com a letter signed by the authorities of the organizations demonstrating commitment to the initiative
The application (completed form and email sent) needs to be submitted no later than 4pm (GMT+1) on 9 July 2017. Applications submitted after this time and date will not be considered. The pre-selected applicant will be notified by the 17 July 2017. An interview on Skype will take place after shortlisting and it will be an opportunity to clarify questions around the exercise.