- Is gender an integral part of the budget cycle in your country?
- Do the ministries and/or departments of energy provide budget circulars with gender provisions?
- Do you have access to gender audits of your government’s energy policies? Does the audit institution provide audit reports that focus on gender?
- What non-governmental institutions (think tanks, academics, civil society organisations) could support gender-responsive budgeting work? Are independent analyses carried out to assess the design and implementation of gender-responsive (energy) policies?
- What climate finance instruments are currently supporting initiatives in your country? Do any of them have a gender focus? If not, what opportunities do you see for securing (further) funding?