AGORA e-Learning Portal for Parliamentary Development features 18 free e-courses developed by AGORA and partners: INTER PARES | Parliaments in Partnership – EU Global Project to Strengthen the Capacity of Parliaments, Pro PALOP-TL SAI.
The courses are designed for parliamentary staff, parliamentarians, parliamentary development practitioners and all those interested in how parliaments as institutions function.
E-courses developed by AGORA:
- Parliaments in Practice
- Parliaments in Practice: an Introduction – Myanmar
E-courses developed by INTER PARES:
- La Técnica Legislativa
- The Role of Parliamentary Committees
- Comparative Law-making
- Legislative Drafting
- Climate Change and Environmental Protection
- Parliamentary Oversight
- The Role of Parliament in the Budgeting Process
- Gender Equality
E-courses developed by Pro PALOP-TL SAI:
- Public Financial Management
- Open Budgets
- SDGs, Parliaments and Budgets
- Parliaments, SAI and the Oversight of Extractive Industries
- Indústrias Extrativas & Grandes Obras Públicas Controlo Externo nos PALOP-TL
- Parliaments and ICT
- Gender-responsive Budgeting
E-courses are available in one or few of the following languages: English, Français, العربية , Русский, Português.